RSS Feed

Cape Town V - Part 9

Well what can I say!... we are still in sunny Cape Town. Thanks to the Icelandic volcano all flights back to blighty have been cancelled.

A comment that has been made to me directly is that we seem to do nothing but eat when we go away... and to be honest that comment is spot on! So I'm going to carry on with the eating theme. Last night we went to the Wembley Roadhouse. What is the Wembley Roadhouse was my first question? Well... to put it in UK terms it is the equivalent of a drive in kebab place - in fact a large drive in kebab place. I of course had to have the "famous" Wembley Whopper and about 6 meat samosas all washed down with a banana milkshake. Very nice. Of course N found this very nostalgic because when she was growing up they used to go to the Roadhouse on a Friday evening... many years ago!

To be continued...

0 comments: