RSS Feed

Death to wasps

What I want to know is... what purpose do wasps have for existing? They look nasty, they sound horrible and they can sting you multiple times and do not die. If they became extinct would we miss the little bastards? I don't think so!!!

At the Hammond abode we unfortunately gained a wasps nest. In and out they went somewhere into the cavity wall right up in an inaccessible corner of the bathroom window. One after the other of the little shits buzzing in and out. Then they started getting into the bathroom so that was it. The f*ckers cost me £33.21 to be exterminated. Serves them right. B*stards!

Rant over.

1 comments:

Cricket said...

Yes, Death to Wasps! I heartily agree. Big nasty f*ckers, they are, with long pointy asses.

One summer when I was a kid, I stepped on a wasp that was hiding amongst some lines on the floor of a closet. That son-of-a-bitch was just lurking for me. In some areas of Texas at certain times of the year, they are very easily provoked. That one that got me, I hope it lost its stinger and lived an agonizing life thereafter. It hurt unbelievably, then itched like mad for days.