RSS Feed

What is the point of pigeons...?

Last week whilst I was driving home a pigeon committed suicide by taking off from the grass verge and flying smack bang into the side of my car. It struck the "A" pillar and as I had the window down I was lucky that it didn't smack me in the side of the head... of course that now adds another kill to my list. So far I have done a cat, a rabbit, a pigeon and almost a small deer (I fortunately managed to stop in time) as the stupid thing stood in the middle of the road.

Like wasps I cannot see the point of pigeons. Also you never see baby pigeons do you? They all look exactly the same size. Maybe they are cloned or something!

Rant over.

1 comments:

Cricket said...

I don't get what's up with pigeons, either! There are pigeons in the USA (where I'm from) as well, but they are at least as dull-witted and indistinguishable from one another as they are here. The UK pigeons are a bit more brazen, I think, and they almost get underfoot sometimes when I'm strolling around town. Once I narrowly avoided stepping on one and apologized to it, drawing strange looks and that made me curse.