RSS Feed

Cape Town V - Part 3

The next couple of days have been a blur of massive over eating. First of all a huge buffet at The Winchester Mansions where I managed to gorge myself through a huge brunch... so much so I thought my stomach was literally going to explode. The next day at Fairview a wine farm near Franschoek. At Fairview they produce everything themselves including a range of speciality cheeses. I dined on a truly superb lamb curry.

Today we took the sightseeing tour bus (something I maybe should have done on my first trip here) and ended up having lunch at Camps Bay along with N, LAB and little c. When we arrived back we made a quick visit to the shops and then around to the B's for dinner.

As I am typing this N is busy trying to get my niece, little c, into her pyjamas after which we will sod off back to my mother-in-law's.

To be continued...

0 comments: