RSS Feed

Average Speed Cameras

The latest irritation to afflict me are the average speed cameras that are situated at both ends of the roadworks under the Hatfield Tunnel. Now you are probably thinking I am going to slag off the cameras... I ain't! In fact I think they are a good idea. What makes me hackles rise are the scumbag b*stards that flagrantly ignore the limit... and guess what cars they tend to be driving? Yep... you've guessed it - BMWs. I can guarantee you that when you drive through that tunnel at 40mph (the speed limit) some w*nker in a BMW will accelerate past you and then cut you up to get off at the next junction. Every f*cking time it seems to happen. EVERY F*CKING TIME!!!

Rant over.

1 comments:

Pad said...

And I bet when they come off at the junction they don't bother to use indicators.