RSS Feed

This weeks X Factor rant

I've been wondering about posting a weekly X Factor rant... and this evening I decided to give it a go. Now don't get me wrong I actually quite enjoy watching the programme. God know's why - but I do! I don't like Louis Walsh, Dannii Minogue, certainly dislike Cheryl Cole and I utterly loathe Simon Cowell - but the programme as a whole is quite watchable.

Two things that occurred to me whilst watching this weekends editions were:

a) The skinny bitch with the skew mouth and the crappy boy band have been pre-selected to win... or at least all the stops have been pulled out to get them to win (to replicate Alexandra Burke and JLS from a couple of years ago).

b) Cheryl Cole (as Simon Cowell's acolyte) had either been ordered to or was deliberately sucking up to him - by dismissing Diva Fever and thus not forcing him to make an embarrassing vote against one of his own acts. Notice how he really didn't like it when quizzed by Dermot O'Leary as to whom he would have picked. Diva Fever's annoyance bubbled out when one of them commented on the poor selection of song... made by Cowell. Mind you I don't suppose SC gives a sh*t.

I was unsurprised that the weird looking Storm Lee bit the dust automatically... but I really don't think he was going to play a part in the master plan.

Rant over.

0 comments: