RSS Feed

Lisa Snowdon

Regular readers of my blog will be aware of my intense dislike for the mediocre "celebrities" that exist on TV. I have ranted about dozens of these non-entities over the last two years to various degrees. One of the latest who has raised my hackles is Lisa Snowdon (or Snawdon which is apparently her real surname). If you have been watching the current series of Strictly Come Dancing you will see what I mean. Everytime it comes to the results show you can see the serious look of arrogance on her face "I must not lose, I must not lose" because she is quite clearly thinking "I must further my career, I must further my career". She typifies the individual who has reached the end of her initial profession (ie. modelling) and now is on a predefined plan to carve a new career as a TV / Radio presenter. Nauseating.

Rant over.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!