RSS Feed

X Factor Final

Did anyone notice how Alexandra Burke, the winner of the X Factor 2008, "lost for words", with tears streaming down her face - quickly snatched the microphone from Dermot's hand to give her thank you speech. Also she grabbed the CD of her new single like grease lightning. You could tell that all she was seeing were pound signs!!! The trouble is I really can't see Alexandra doing that well because she is a carbon copy of Leona Lewis who won two years ago. I must admit that we voted 3 times for JLS - mainly because we didn't want Ms Burke or the pug ugly child troll creature from winning... and bloody 'ell did you see trollchild's dad??? Looked like he had kneecapped a few hapless victims didn't he?

Rant over.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

A friend told me this place I have been looking for, I come, it turned out, I have not disappointed, good Blog