RSS Feed

Terminator Salvation

I went into this film unsure as to what to expect. I had read a few reviews some of which liked it, others hated it. I actually thought it was quite good - although no way was it in the league of T2. One of the things which I thought was quite refreshing was the fact that it broke away from the plotlines of the first three films where someone is sent back in time to protect someone else. I won't go into the plot as there are a couple of twists and I don't want to spoil for people that haven't seen it yet. Christian Bale isn't that great to be honest as the hero John Connor however I did quite like Sam Worthington who played the mysterious Marcus Wright a former death row prisoner who has a dark secret. Worthington is Australian and his "American" accent did waver some what during the film. He reminded me very much of Max Beesley in Survivors. There is a special guest appearance by someone very well known to the series (albeit in CGI form). The film concludes fairly abruptly and it very much looks like a fifth film is in the offing.

Rating: 7/10

0 comments: