RSS Feed

"Gordon's Alive!... DIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Have you ever had the misfortune of watching All Star Mr & Mrs? A truly excruciating programme that is so tedious I cannot believe some d*ckhead ever commissioned it. Anyway that isn't the point of this posting... what I wanted to say was that the very loud Brian Blessed featured on it the other week along with his wife Hildegarde (how apt!). I always thought he was very good as Prince Vultan in Flash Gordon - however one thing struck me... he doesn't look much different now from what he did then (the film was released in 1980). So I looked him up on Wikipedia and discovered that he was born in 1937 which means he was probably 42 when he was filming Flash Gordon... which also means he was only one year older than I am now!

Oh good grief!

0 comments: