RSS Feed

Emma Watson (Hermione Grainger)

I haven't read any of the Harry Potter novels, however I have seen the first four films which I have enjoyed but wouldn't say they were exceptional or anything. Emma Watson's career has consisted of playing a character called Hermione Grainger in the five films that have been made so far. If memory serves me she doesn't exactly appear all the time throughout any of the films and is mainly there to play the irritating and stuck up class swot who is there as a bit of intermittant love interest for Harry. For this role she has amassed a fortune of £10 million. Obscene. Like the crappy Daniel Radcliffe I wouldn't say she was a great actor either.

Rant over.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

And she has a wonky face ! That aside, if I'd got the part, I'd take every penny that was offered. Don't blame her, it's the film industry's fault, not hers.