RSS Feed

Cape Town II - The Wedding (Part 8)

Snoek pate for starters followed by an excellent buffet – in fact I reckon that was the best food I have ever eaten at a wedding. Between courses came the speeches – firstly N’s mom, followed by me, then N and finally T (see earlier posts for my speech and T’s speech). I must admit I was beginning to feel nervous the closer it got to my turn… however I needn’t of worried as everyone sat attentively and laughed in all the right places. I felt much more relaxed afterwards! More photographs were taken of N and I with all our guests.

Once all the food had been eaten and all the drink had been drunk and the cake had been cut and distributed, N and I left the venue to go to Llandudno beach for the last of our photographs.

To be continued…

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fab! did you go on the amusement arcades on the pier?- You should have gone to Rhyl Sun Centre and possibly even Conway Castle!, they are only a few miles away!