RSS Feed

Cape Town II - The Wedding (Part 7)

And there she was... the most drop dead gorgeous girl I have ever seen!!!.... I refer of course to Little c (my niece - and the ringbearer) who was pushed along on her trike by my bestman T. Okay okay the second most drop dead gorgeous girl I have ever seen. My bride, N, walked down the aisle with her dad - halfway along I took over and we walked towards the arch where Pastor C stood waiting for us.

What I forgot to mention was the fact that clipped to my tie was a microphone which had been attached by the videographer. Now we haven't seen the DVD yet (N's mom has it and is about to post it to us) but I'm dreading it - because it contains the most excrutiating singing ever heard to man.

Apart from having to restart All Things Bright and Beautiful, forgetting to lift N's veil and Pastor C repeating himself on one bit unintentionally, everything went without a hitch! We signed the register and the photos were taken and then of course everyone went inside for the meal.

To be continued...

0 comments: