RSS Feed

Cape Town II - The Wedding (Part 6)

Why is it that when an important day comes along, such as your wedding day - you inevitably end up nicking yourself shaving. Of course this is what I did... twice!

Anyway rewinding back a bit - Sunday night I slept like a log. Nothing new there then. Woke up at about 7am and strangely felt completely relaxed. Showered, got dressed and took three attempts to put my tie on satisfactorily.

At 9:30(ish) T, Mum and I were picked up by a chauffeur driven Mercedes which whisked us to the venue.... About 20 minutes later we were there and believe it or not I still felt relaxed however everyone else said I looked nervous (not to my face, I hasten to add).

Slowly but surely the guests started arriving... I recognised some of them from my earlier trip to SA but a few were unknown to me. I chatted to N's dad for a bit and after a while it was time to make our way outside as the bride was about to arrive...

To be continued...

0 comments: