RSS Feed

No. 9 Shane Warne

Well where do I start?… An arrogant obnoxious Australian! Mind you what Australian isn’t arrogant to some degree? Now let me just say I am not criticising his ability to play cricket I just loathe his whole character… and of course assuming England lose the Ashes we will have to endure his rubbing it in. Is it me but do the Australians seem to have a perverse enjoyment of sticking one over on us? I think it conceals a massive chip on their shoulders! Bloody convicts!!

Rant over

2 comments:

Simon said...

Sorry...I'm not one of the multitude of Warne haters...you are witnessing one of the world's greats...never to be repeated. I suppose it's a good job Pietersen is an England player, I think he'd be no 1 on the list otherwise!

Anonymous said...

He maybe one of "the world's greats" but he is still a tosser though!