RSS Feed

MO's Leg (Part 3)

More from the invalid...

So.... here I am, with a set of crutches to help me get around. I never enjoyed visiting hospitals and it seems this opinion was never going to change. The only thing I enjoyed was the dr telling me that I would have at least 4 weeks off work.


This I thought would be great but after spending a week indoors with very little entertainment, the cracks are beginning to show. I suppose I knew this when I started watching Judge Judy re-runs.


Getting the sympathy card seemed tricky too; I had to play it very cool but still get maximum sympathy- seems my friends know most of my tricks. My goal for this week is to get my washing, vacuuming, change of bedding and a trip to the pub all done by some unsuspecting acquaintance of mine.

So ... to sum up, facebook, twitter and Whitney Houston has been a Godsend!

All I can say is "CRAFT B*ST*RD!!!"

0 comments: