RSS Feed

Katie Price in talks over movie


"Katie Price has revealed that she's in talks about making a movie based on her life.
The TV star, whose ups and downs are documented in various shows as well as autobiographies, is now looking to adapt her life story for the big screen.
She told GMTV: "I've got four autobiographies, well, they're four diaries. I've found a producer and he's already got three of them - I'm giving him the other one and that's what they're doing."
Katie, who is married to cage fighter and Celebrity Big Brother winner Alex Reid, refused to divulge who she would like to play her on screen.
"I'm not going to give any information, but I know it's going to be a mad film," she added." -- MSN website
UNBELIEVABLE!!!... "I know it's going to be a mad film" she says. Jeezus. Why is it I get the impression this is just bullshit so as she gets yet more publicity?
Rant over.

0 comments: