RSS Feed

Ellen DeGeneres


I have noticed this woman occasionally on the telly and never really thought much about it. Who is she? Dunno really. Apparently she is a comedienne, has done a bit of acting, singing, dancing... but isn't really known for it. She is a judge on American Idol. She hosts a chat show. She has introduced the Oscars. But everytime I've seen her, she simply isn't funny or has done anything to hold my attention. Again I keep coming back to the same question... how do these people do it? Absolute mediocrity and they are paid millions... I have even bored myself stupid by writing this post. Weird.
Rant over.

1 comments:

Cricket said...

She was one of the first major American celebrities to come out as a lesbian. Her show, "Ellen", was actually pretty good, as far as sitcoms go.