RSS Feed

"A Lustful Yeti...?"

"A lustful Yeti was captured on camera at the start of September, ogling holidaymakers in Poland. Teenager Justyna Folger was paddling in her bikini when she noticed the creature spying on her. According to the Sun, Justyna said: "At first I thought it was a bear but it appeared to be stooping, and then it raised itself on to two legs and ran off. I couldn't believe it."
One week earlier Piotr Kowalski, 27, claimed to have filmed a "monstrous, hairy creature" (not pictured) while walking in the nearby Tatra Mountains. "I saw this huge ape-like form hiding behind the rocks. When I saw it, it was like being struck by a thunderbolt. I never really believed the local stories of a wild mountain ape-man. But now I do."-- MSN website

Wouldn't it be terrific if Yetis really existed! Or even the Loch Ness monster. Imagine the news headlines...

0 comments: