RSS Feed

Sideburns and Rugby

I don't really understand the technicalities of rugby. It seems to me to be a rather unnecessarily complicated sport played by hulking great blokes who like sticking their heads together in big sweaty groups. For a very physical game it amazes me that at almost random times the whistle is blown and a penalty awarded to the team which is on it's back foot. What I do like about rugby though is if England happen to play Australia and they manage to beat the scumsucking bastards... anyway I digress... what I noticed today whilst Scotland were playing Italy were the ridiculous sideburns some of the Italians sport. What is all that about? What's the blokes name?? Paul Griffen something or other??? Looks like he's related to Wolverine... Prat.

Rant over.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

RN tells me it was done as a bet... still looks a prat though!