RSS Feed

Neighbours

The old gits that live next door are away on holiday (actually I am presuming this - as they haven't been at home)... nothing strange there I hear you say. However the bald headed prick of a son-in-law and the troll-like daughter have been there every evening. I was out in the garden weeding (like you do) and I could hear them talking. Bald Prick was on his mobile chatting to some tedious mate "Alright geezer, I'll give ya a bell later... got me motor sorted the other day"... translated for my SA relatives and friends "Okay, I will telephone you later today... I had my car serviced recently". Of course there was an Arsenal towel hanging on the washing line unsurprisingly. What I don't understand is why every evening - for the whole evening they are there. What is that about?

Rant to be continued...

0 comments: