RSS Feed

The Queen and her photo session...

Why is it that I get the impression that someone from the royal circle had a word with the BBC governors who then told someone at BBC News that they were out of order and then concocted a story that the shot of The Queen storming off was actually taken out of sequence and was a shot of her arriving. I don't believe a word of it. It's a case of her being asked if she could take her tiara off by a professional photographer to achieve a different kind of photo than normal and because no one dare ask The soddin' Queen to do anything she took umbrage at it!

Sod The Queen... and b'llocks to all royalty.

Rant over.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leave Queenie alone, God bless 'er. I mean do you want to end up like France or Germany, ....exactly, I rest my case.