RSS Feed

Cape Town VI - Part 4

We took the guided tour of Cape Town Stadium on Tuesday along with about 20 or so other people. It lasted about an hour and covered all the main features of the venue right down to the police detention centre. Unfortunately we were not allowed to step on the pitch but as we came walking out of the entrance tunnel it was to easy to imagine the roar of the crowds as the teams entered the arena.

I am seriously in need of a detox after this trip as it as been one succession of stuffing my face. We have more or less eaten out every night and have eaten exceptionally well... too well! Today as it is Good Friday we have been to church and have had a lunch of pickled fish and hot cross buns. I still think it is an acquired taste... but I definitely made sure I ate all mine up.

To be continued...

0 comments: