RSS Feed

"Goldman Sachs pay out $111million in bonuses despite taking billions in bailout money"

"Goldman Sachs bosses are to pick up $111million in bonuses in an 'outrageous' pay deal that flies in the face of the worst recession for 80 years. The investment banks' chief executive Lloyd Blankfein and president Gary Cohn will get $24million each under the bumper agreement that will see thousands of others get huge rewards. The bonuses were agreed in 2008 months before Goldman took $10billion of U.S. bailout money, but due to technicalities there is no way to stop the bank from paying them out." -- Daily Mail website

I know, I know... I keep banging on about Goldman Sachs - but everytime I read a news article about this obscene, cancerous, vile, despicable, parasitic, disgusting organisation my blood pressure goes through the roof. AND THEY F*CKING GET AWAY WITH IT. Couldn't you just stove that (imagine the "c" word)'s head with a cricket bat. Look at it's face... laughing at tax payers from all over the world who have saved his skin with utterly no intention of ever paying one penny or cent back. Can't write anymore - I am so angry!

Rant over.

0 comments: