RSS Feed

Smith rues adult film expense claim


"Former home secretary Jacqui Smith said she made a "monumental mistake" in claiming for a TV package that included adult films.
Ms Smith, who was ousted from her Redditch seat at the election, described the headlines that followed revelations about her parliamentary expenses as "absolutely horrible".
The article then continues to say...
It was that pressure on the family that caused me to resign as home secretary. Perhaps I did (deserve it) because I'm in the public eye, but my kids didn't, my husband didn't and my sister didn't."
Ms Smith also faced criticism for designating her sister's house in London as her main home rather than her home in Redditch, where she lives with her husband and their two children. She was found to have broken the rules on expenses, claiming more than £116,000 over six years from her living arrangement." -- AOL website.
I bet she f*cking well does regret it all... and as for saying "Perhaps I did deserve it" absolutely beggars belief. IT MAKES YOU WANT TO THROW UP!!! GOOD RIDDANCE AND P*SS OFF!
Rant over.

0 comments: