RSS Feed

Crap Comet

Today we bought a sat nav unit out of Comet. I never thought I would buy such a thing but I reckon it will come in handy now and again. Anyway that's not the point... what I want to state is how rubbish Comet are. We had reserved the thing online via their website ready for collection, when we got there we found that the price was higher than indicated on the Internet. We went up to the customer services desk and queried the price discrepancy with the toddler behind the counter, who said: "I dunno, I'll go and ask someone". Then he promptly walked off and didn't come back. A woman turned up and asked if we needed help... lets say she wasn't exactly friendly. We told her what had occurred and she replied (with no apology) that the lower online price was the one we would pay - but she said it in a way that implied we were stupid to think otherwise. We asked to have a look at one and that threw her. "We don't normally open them up for you to have a look at before you have paid for it" Where the f*ck was this drivel coming from??? Eventually we got our hands on one and decided to buy it. Once I had paid she handed it over without even putting it in a bag.

It truly beggars belief - Comet are staffed by absolute retards! Almost up there with Homebase...

Rant over.

0 comments: