RSS Feed

And the 11th Doctor is...

"Matt Smith - He has performed in theatre, TV and film and is best known for his appearances in BBC adaptations of Phillip Pullman's The Ruby In The Smoke and The Shadow In The North, alongside Billie Piper. He also played Danny Foster in the BBC TV series Party Animals. Matt Smith becomes the youngest actor ever to play the role of the Time Lord." from MSN.
Okay... so I was wrong - Paterson Joseph is not going to be the 11th Doctor. I hadn't heard of Matt Smith until I watched Doctor Who Confidential just now, however having seen a few clips of him I reckon he is going to be pretty good (I hope). My only concern is that he isn't too much like David Tennent.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems my language skills need to be strengthened, because I totally can not read your information, but I think this is a good BLOG