RSS Feed

Cape Town II - The Wedding (Part 2)

Another recommendation I wish to make when visiting Cape Town is to hire a car with air conditioning... unfortunately this was something I failed to do this time! N, T, Mum and I headed off for the hotel in the city centre where T was staying and then onto the other hotel where Mum and I were staying (N was staying at her Mom's).

One hour and 15 minutes of rest later - N and I were off to see Pastor C who would be officiating at our wedding. Pastor C as I quickly discovered is an ardent Manchester United supporter (in fact most Cape Townians seem to be fans of Man U). We got down to discussing the details of the ceremony and then headed back.

Dinner that evening was at L and C's, we had a braai (barbecue) and T and Mum got to meet N's family. M who was N's bridesmaid was also there. The food was excellent and after a couple of beers tiredness set in and so by the time my head hit the pillow that evening I was already asleep!

0 comments: