RSS Feed

Kristin Scott Thomas... again!


Amazing how I ranted about Kristin Scott Thomas last month by asking the question has anyone ever wanted to watch a film she has been in?

Well strike a light... this actress who has been in a number of films I've never heard of, who lives in France, has brought her kids up in France and considers herself more French than British has been made a Dame (she was awarded an OBE in 2003). I googled the question why has she been given these awards and I can't find an answer apart from the fact she is an actress.

Which leads me to ask why has someone decided to bestow this on her?

An utter and complete mockery.

It is just as perverse as giving awards to two of those overpaid parasites at National Rail for completely failing whilst "working" for a company that is a complete monopoly.

Disgusting!

Rant over.

0 comments: