RSS Feed

It's all about me (Part 4) - Zoella



1) I appear in horrendously tedious videos on YouTube talking about myself.

2) I shamelessly product place in these videos (undoubtedly getting handsomely paid for it).

3) I have over 6 million followers most of whom seem to adore me (their comments always seem to end with a link to their own blogs funnily enough).

4) I have written a novel (ha ha ha!) and have plugged it wherever and whenever possible.

5) Girl Online has become the most successful "debut" novel by an "author" beating J K Rowling.

6) Oh... I didn't actually write the novel myself it was ghostwritten by someone else in six weeks.

7) I'm so embarrassed I've been caught out I'm taking time off to clear my head.

8) Twelve hours later "I'm not actually quitting the Internet" (a lot more money to make yet!)

9) I have a smug looking prat of a boyfriend who also videos drivel and has more followers than me.

And so it goes on...

Seriously though - what depresses me is how someone can gain so much success and considerable wealth (no doubt) from so little skill and talent. Try and watch some of her videos - they are bloody awful!

Rant over.

0 comments: