RSS Feed

Why is Andi Peters a judge?


I've had one eye on the totally overrated and absolutely up itself Celebrity Masterchef on BBC1. In fact the whole UK Masterchef effort is p*ss poor when you compare it to the Australian version (as much as it pains me to say this!)

But what really takes the biscuit is that they are using previous series finalists to act as judges (probably because they are cheap) and last week one of these “judges” was Andi Peters, an arrogant and odious twerp who has dabbled in all kinds of things such as TV presenting (remember Ed The Duck?), TV producing and running a model agency (according to Wikipedia).

Anyway... What really bugged me was the obnoxious way he criticised the various dishes. It was as if he thought he was some kind of top chef casting his expert opinion. Well Mr. Peters you are NOT a professional nor expert chef SO DON'T F*CKING TRY AND ACT LIKE ONE!!!

I was actually hoping someone would tip a full plate of food over his head.

Oh and another thing... If I see that fat prat “Biggins” in yet another celebrity reality show I will throw a brick through the TV screen. Okay I probably wouldn't go that far.

Rant over.

0 comments: