RSS Feed

Simon Fuller

Just been listening in the car to a documentary on Radio 2 about Simon Fuller, so called entrepreneur and creator of Pop Idol and the very successful American Idol. Talk about bloody nauseating or what? And when it comes down to it what does he (or his company) do?

Make money out of other people's creativity (a lot of money in fact). But to hear him speak you think it was all down to him.

I will investigate him a bit further when I get a chance...

Rant not over.

PS Why does he look like Simon Cowell?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

95' Majorca Jon Lee sang in a bar for the first time. Then signed with Mr. Fuller.
98' Majorca Simon Cowell was in the same bar and became a judge for the first time.
98' Sinitta helped judge.
99' Simon Cowell came back and asked if he could use my ideas.
It was my concept which he asked to copy which included the decription of X-Factor. Yes I feel a little bitter.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.