RSS Feed

Neighbours II

Today the bald headed shortwearing w*nker next door had his equally obnoxious vile family around for a barbecue. Before the rain started I tried to sneak a photo from the spare room window - which was a bit risky as I did run the risk of being caught. Fortunately I didn't, but then I didn't get a very good photo. If I had you would have seen the flabby jowel faced fat scum van driver son / son-in-law (not sure which) sitting there feeding the repulsive hole in the middle of its fat face with a hamburger. Seated next to him was his shaven headed brethren and his obese troll-like wife, who continuously visit and block the access to our driveway. Baldy wasn't within my line of sight however I could hear him speaking... which is usually the case as Baldy's voice permeates all walls no matter how thick. I despise these people so much it is difficult to explain. They are what I detest about British people. Oh and just to put the final nail in the coffin one of the offspring drives an '03 BMW 3-series convertible. Sums it up really.

Rant over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to get out more mate. Anyway where I'm moving I expect there'll be a few shaven headed, hamburger shovelling, short wearing Britunculli (wretched little Brits, according to the Romans).

Anonymous said...

the 'Baldy" you are referring to is a friend of mine....