RSS Feed

Virgin Atlantic... John Hannah

An irksome advert on TV is the John Hannah / Virgin Atlantic one. Ah yes how I would enjoy the limousine service to the airport and the exclusivity of the Upper Class Lounge where I could relax and have a drink and then make my way through the fast-track private security channel onto the plane where I could lie down on my comfortable bed. Unfortunately I don't have £58,000,000,000,000 to lavish on a flight. The only people who make use of this service - apart from the super rich are people who work for companies that hand out perks by the shedload because their immediate bosses have to justify their own perks. Not that I'm bitter as working in the printing industry you become used to being treated like sh*t, dealing with the most ignorant customers imaginable and working for scum who have their hands in the company pocket. Now I'm rambling...

Rant over.

0 comments: