RSS Feed

Free Dinner at Pizza Express

Just got back from a free dinner courtesy of Pizza Express. How did this come about I hear you say? Well a few weeks back we were fobbed off with a "We are not doing take aways as we have run out of boxes" and then "We are only taking telephone bookings". The restaurant was half empty and clearly the staff couldn't be arsed to do any work... so I e-mailed Pizza Express with our complaints and a few days later - presto! - we received a letter saying if we showed the letter we would receive a meal of £30 for free. Which brings me back to tonight. Of course we didn't show the letter before the meal as I'm sure there would have been some saliva mingling with my Sloppy Giuseppe we showed it when we came to "pay"... and do you know what? They even had an extra beer on the bill which I did not have. The letter was taken away and the useless manager didn't even come up to us to apologise. Pizza Express pizzas are fine... I have no problem with the food. As for the staff at the WGC restaurant - they are utter crap!!!

Rant over.

0 comments: